Thursday, March 22, 2007

Disco-ver

After my 21st, where we drank alot at mine and I handed some internet music and general DJing duties over to Chareth Cutestory. I found all the gems in which Chareth downloaded for me. Some of my favourites come from the "MiamiHorror" crew coming all the way from Melbourne with their unique disco reworkings of current and past classic tracks. I would put my neck out on the line and say they were electronic aswell in their producing, however they seem to quote that as being dead on their myspace page. Oh well. They have still, undeniably created some of the best reworkings I've heard in a while so I give them props for a great night in which they ampoungst others soundtracked.

Miami Horror- Don't Be On With Her

Miami Horror- Music Sounds Better

One of the other memorable tracks of the night would have to be the remix of Smells like Teen Spirit.

Patrick Alavi- Smells Like Teen Spirit (Remix)

No comments: