Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Bang E.R.



Just a quick post on two bangers I got recently. First up "Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso" feat. Salem el fakir. They got a newish tune out called "It's True". Pure niceness, feel good, gesture of happinness and love type thing. Axwell seems to one of my favourite wee fly boys these days....He's getting the right idea's.

Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso feat. Salem el fakir- It's True

Also, I caught my ear on to a decent version of Surkin's "Radio Fireworks" on someone myspace. Was bouncing in and out of my speakers, I sat there with just the profile open listening to it....That rarely happens when people request to be my friends. This track i'm puttiong up ain't exactly the same but it was the closest I could get...Enjoy.

Surkin- Radio Fireworks (909 Edit)

1 comment:

greaht lalhagger said...

Can't read Italian unfortunately..